Screenshot by PC Invasion
Chasing the Cat is a multi-part sidequest in Forspoken. These actions happen within the metropolis of Cipal, the place you’ll be roaming round in a number of chapters. Alongside the way in which, you’ll decide up a particular merchandise that lets you buy a few gear items. Right here’s our Forspoken Chasing the Cat information that can assist you with Cipal detours and Poppet objects for the Pelerine Cloak and Stranith Cloaks.
Word: We’ll have a Forspoken guides and options hub quickly, so keep tuned.
Forspoken all Chasing the Cat detours and Poppets information
The Fundamentals of Chasing Cute Cats
Every Chasing the Cat detour in Forspoken turns into accessible as you progress additional within the marketing campaign (i.e., one sidequest happens in Chapter 3, and one other in Chapter 4, and so forth). Whereas the sport does warn you that advancing the story additional would possibly prematurely fail optionally available actions, you don’t want to fret about this quest chain. Actually, after beating the ultimate boss, you possibly can nonetheless search for the cats in Cipal.
As such, our Forspoken Chasing the Cat information assumes that you simply simply need to discover them at your leisure, not constrained by which chapter they’ll initially seem. For now, you possibly can take a look at the map under. We’ve labeled every feline individually, whereas the letters A and B correspond to the primary and second time that you simply’d search for them.
Listed here are another tidbits:
- Upon interacting with a cat, they’ll run off. You’ll need to keep near them as they sprint across the metropolis. In the event you’re just a few meters behind, you’ll lose sight of them and you must restart.
- Once you efficiently monitor down your first cat (i.e., Calico), you’ll obtain a Poppet.
- Poppets offer you entry to the tailor NPC in Cipal’s market sq. (i.e., star icon). The NPC sells a few supplies, in addition to two cloaks (we’ll discuss these later).
- Don’t overlook to pet the cats while you’re accomplished. The motion doesn’t give rewards, however you recognize you need to anyway as a result of cats are superior.
1: Calico Cat
- The Calico Cat is in Cipal’s shantytown near the pond and a few washerwomen. It’s doubtless that that is the primary Chasing the Cat quest you’ll do in Forspoken.
2A: Black and White Cat
- This fella is to the left of the Shady Tree inn. You’ll see a wall right here with a scaffolding simply earlier than the archway to Harkiska Grove.
3A: Striped Cat
- Go previous the archway and examine the wall beside Harkiska Grove.
4A: Gray Cat
- Head up the steps to the Higher Metropolis. Then, make a left within the alleyway. It is best to see this cat close to a number of blue pillars.
5A: Black Cat
- This Chasing the Cat detour in Forspoken solely turns into accessible in Chapter 13, which is basically the post-campaign stage after you’re taking out the ultimate boss. Undergo the archway that divides the Decrease Metropolis and Higher Metropolis. You’ll see it in entrance of a stall.
2B: Black and White Cat (once more)
- Assuming you already tracked down the Black and White Cat (i.e., 2A), you possibly can run after it once more. This time, it’s all the way in which to the meadows within the northeast. In the event you’ve accomplished an early-game sidequest to tour town, you’ll keep in mind this space because the farmlands with sheep. If not, the quickest solution to get there’s to search for a gatehouse within the jap part. You’ll see the fields simply past. The cat is within the half the place the internal partitions of town hook up with the aqueducts.
3B: Striped Cat (once more)
- This fella is correct subsequent to the northeast spire.
4B: Grey Cat (once more)
- Go to town gates within the Decrease Metropolis. This furball is behind a burned-out residence.
5B: Black Cat (once more)
- Final however not least, you’ll spot this fella proper subsequent to the place you discovered the Calico. It’s behind a wall close to the pond. This completes all Chasing the Cat Cipal detours in Forspoken. However, you’re not accomplished but.
Exchanging Your Poppet Gadgets for the Pelerine Cloak and Stranith Cloak
Bear in mind the tailor NPC we talked about earlier? It’s time to change your Forspoken Poppet objects for goodies just like the Pelegrine Cloak, Stranith Cloak, Nugget, and Bumbershoot. The Pelerine Cloak supplies a buff the place you may get healed in case you land a vital hit. The Stranith Cloak, in the meantime, shortens the length of unfavourable standing results. After buying all of the goodies, you’ll obtain an achievement referred to as “A Roaring Commerce.”
Anyway, that’s all there’s to it for this specific quest chain in Forspoken. Since we’ve talked rather a lot about cats, don’t overlook to discover the world of Athia to find magical meowers generally known as Tanta’s Familiars.
Forspoken is offered through Steam.