Fortnite NPC places change each season, and extra are added through the season, so it’s helpful to know the place you will discover present characters in Chapter 4, Season 2. Whereas some Fortnite NPCs keep put, others may be on rotation, so double-check under if there’s a specific character you’d prefer to see.
There are just a few causes you may wish to discover a Fortnite NPC location within the battle royale sport, from hiring some assist or shopping for one of many new Fortnite weapons, to producing a rift from out of nowhere. There’s a brand new hostile NPC to defeat too, however should you’re searching for somebody somewhat extra pleasant, now we have each NPC location marked on the Fortnite map, in addition to an inventory of all the particular gadgets or companies you should buy.
Fortnite NPC places map
With Chapter 4 Season 2 having solely simply began, we’re nonetheless gathering data, and can replace this map as quickly as now we have found each NPC location. Every recognized Fortnite Mega NPC remains to be listed under, to get you off to a fast begin to the season.
Listed below are all the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 NPC places:
- CRZ-8 – northwest of Mega Metropolis, strolling close to the bounty board and sumo circle.
- Evie – within the constructing south of Knotty Nets.
- Neural Lynx – strolling across the pagoda on high of the hill east of Mega Metropolis.
- Thunder – strolling alongside the coast of the island to the south of Steamy Springs.
- Sunflower – exterior the barn within the northern a part of Frenzy Fields.
- Garrison – on the seashore within the southwest peninsula.
- Longshot – on high of the scaffolding within the fort west of The Citadel.
- Mizuki – on the high of the fort northeast of The Citadel.
- P33ly – on high of the fort alongside the street east of Shattered Slabs.
- Polar Patroller – contained in the snow base west of the frozen lake, which is northeast of Anvil Sq..
- Treatment – contained in the fort within the small medieval city near a fuel station. It’s west of Slappy Shores.
- Stray – on the helipad within the northwest nook of Mega Metropolis.
Fortnite NPC gadgets and particular requests
Right here is every little thing the present Fortnite NPCs supply:
- CRZ-8 – Problem CRZ-8 or buy a key.
- Evie – Tactical Pistol (Epic) and activate rift.
- Neural Lynx – Twin Magazine SMG (Epic) and small protect potion.
- Thunder – Crimson-Eye Assault Rifle (Epic) and protect keg.
- Sunflower – Havok Pump Shotgun (Epic) and give a big tip to the driving force.
- Garrison – Maven Shotgun (Epic) and hireable.
- Longshot – hireable and Reveal Storm Circle.
- Mizuki – Kinetic Blade (Epic) and Chug Splash.
- P33ly – Fight Shotgun (Epic) and huge protect potion.
- Polar Patroller – Fight Shotgun (Epic) and hirable.
- Treatment – Medkit and hireable.
- Stray – Heavy Sniper Rifle and protect fish.
There are additionally some Triarch Nox NPCs, who solely advise you to avoid a close-by terminal and can strike you down with their Kinetic Sword should you select to combat them. You could find these NPCs close to the place you discover Neural Lynx on the hill east of Mega Metropolis and inside the bottom of Lonely Labs.
As for bosses, the one one round proper now’s Highcard. He and his two Wild Card goons will shoot anybody close to their location on the street resulting in the center of Mega Metropolis. Highcard will drop the Highcard’s Havoc Suppressed Rifle (Mythic) and a Vault Keycard. The vault it opens is by the river in southeast Mega Metropolis, the place you’ll discover Havoc Pump Shotgun (Mythic) and several other different treasures.
As with earlier Fortnite seasons, as extra NPCs come and go, we’ll replace this checklist to mirror the modifications. Now you realize all this season’s present Fortnite NPC places, gadgets and companies, why not check out a brand new gun or cloak your self in a prop disguise? Talking of disguises, among the characters above may seem among the many finest Fortnite skins within the Merchandise Store, so learn the way to get free Fortnite V-bucks to purchase skins.