Picture through Warner Bros. Video games
Brewing potions is one exercise that you are able to do in Hogwarts Legacy. You’re not simply creating objects that may assist heal or defend you, but additionally those who enhance your offensive capabilities. Right here’s our Hogwarts Legacy potions information that will help you with varied potion recipes and elements.
Notice: For extra data, try our Hogwarts Legacy guides and options hub.
Hogwarts Legacy potions information – Potion recipes and elements
To begin making potions in Hogwarts Legacy, you’ll must progress additional within the marketing campaign till you full the Secrets and techniques of the Restricted Part quest. After that, you’ll be given a couple of duties the following day, which incorporates attending your first Herbology class. Once you’re achieved with that, you’ll must go to your Potions class, which is taught by Professor Sharp. At first, there can be QTE sequences the place it’s good to use your mouse to concoct a brew. Nevertheless, that is principally for fluff and added immersion.
After that, you’ll have entry to your mixing cauldron, with a choose few recipes which might be accessible. To get extra recipes, reagents, or the precise flasks themselves, you’ll have to purchase them from J. Pippin’s store in Hogsmeade. Alternatively, you can too accumulate reagents as you discover the sport world. Likewise, if a flask requires vegetation, you’ll be able to develop them within the Herbology. Furthermore, you’ll be able to purchase potion-making features/stations for the Room of Requirement.
In any case, listed below are among the Hogwarts Legacy potion recipes and elements:
- Wiggenweld Potion
- Restores HP.
- 1x Horklump Juice and 1x Dittany Leaves.
- Edurus Potion
- Covers your physique in rocky pores and skin to extend protection.
- 1x Ashwinder Eggs and 1x Mongrel Fur.
- Focus Potion
- Reduces your spell cooldowns.
- 1x Lacewing Flies, 1x Fluxweed Stem, and 1x Dugbog Tongue.
- Maxima Potion
- Briefly will increase your spell injury.
- 1x Leech Juice and 1x Spider Fang.
- Invisibility Potion
- Makes you quickly invisible.
- 1x Leaping Toadstool Caps, 1x Knotgrass Sprig, and 1x Troll Bogeys.
- Creates a thunderstorm round you that offers injury and stuns enemies inside the neighborhood.
- 1x Leech Juice, 1x Shrivelfig Fruit, and 1x Stench of the Lifeless
Hogwarts Legacy is out there through Steam.