Yanqing is a 5-star character from Honkai: Star Rail and simply one in every of many 5-star characters out there so that you can recruit and use in some intense battles. Yanqing is an Ice Hunt character and makes a speciality of single-target injury, making him a perfect decide for bosses with excessive HP swimming pools. Yanqing additionally supplies a number of buffs to himself, growing his Crit Charge and Crit DMG due to his Ability and Final. To verify your Yanqing offers probably the most injury he can, you’ll wish to equip him with a number of the finest Relics, Gentle Cones, and Eidolons. Right here’s our information for Yanqing’s finest construct in Honkai: Star Rail.
Yanqing’s finest construct in Honkai: Star Rail
Yanqing is a Hunt character, that means he makes a speciality of doing immense single-target injury. There are many robust weapon selections on the market for Yanqing, every offering essential offensive stats to assist Yanqing excel in his damage-dealing capabilities.
- Sleep Just like the Useless is Yanqing’s finest 5-star weapon. This weapon will increase Yanqing’s Crit DMG by 30% and his Crit Charge by 36% when his Primary Assault or Ability doesn’t end in a essential hit. The primary good thing about this weapon is the 30% improve in Yanqing’s Crit DMG. Yanqing can improve his personal Crit DMG and Crit Charge, and this weapon helps him attain increased thresholds of harm by stacking Crit buffs. Within the Night time is Seele’s signature weapon, and can also be excellent on Yanqing, however doesn’t present any Crit DMG.
- Cruising within the Stellar Sea is a free 5-star weapon accessible to all gamers who take part within the Simulated Universe. As a 5-star weapon, this weapon supplies some general superior stats and is simple to spend money on due to the Simulated Universe. This weapon will increase Yanqing’s Crit Charge by 16% and one other 16% for enemies with lower than or equal to 50% HP. This weapon additionally supplies a powerful 40% ATK buff after Yanqing defeats an enemy.
- Solely Silence Stays is a powerful 4-star choice if you do not need to spend money on Cruising within the Stellar Sea. It buffs Yanqing’s ATK by 16% and his Crit Charge by 12%.
Associated: Honkai Star Rail: Finest Yanqing Staff Comps
Relics & Eidolons
- Yanqing’s finest 4-piece Relic set is the Hunter of Glacial Forest set. This set will increase the wearer’s Ice DMG by 10% and the consumer’s Crit DMG after utilizing their Final by 25%. The latter half of this set is definitely fairly unlucky, as Yanqing’s injury is considerably loaded into his Final. This implies until you’ll be able to proc his Final earlier than the Crit DMG buff disappears, the 4-piece set may not be probably the most optimum choice. Alternatively, you should utilize a 2-piece Hunter of Glacial Forest set and mix it with a 2-piece Musketeer of Wild Wheat set, which is able to present a nonconditional 12% ATK buff.
- For his 2-piece set, you should utilize both the Celestial Differentiator set or the Inert Salsotto set primarily based on what stats you want. In the event you should not have numerous Crit Charge, we advocate utilizing the latter. In any other case, you should utilize the Celestial Differentiator set for extra nuke injury.
- Yanqing is a 5-star character and isn’t a featured character, making his Eidolons tough to roll for. It’s not really helpful to roll for any of Yanqing’s Eidolons on account of their rarity.
Honkai: Star Rail is out there now.