Screenshot by PC Invasion
Honkai: Star Rail has an enormous roster of 4-star characters that may spherical out your staff alongside your stronger 5-star characters. Whereas these characters may not be as sturdy as their 5-star variants, that doesn’t imply some 4-star characters can’t match them with the proper funding. Tingyun is a fierce and youthful Foxian, embedded with an air of class that not many different Honkai characters have. Tingyun brings her regal power to the struggle, famend locally as among the best buffers within the sport. Right here’s our information on the very best staff comps for Tingyun in Honkai: Star Rail.
Honkai Star Rail: Tingyun finest staff comps
Tingyun is a Lightning Concord character. Concord characters are one of many help courses within the sport, with a common concentrate on buffing your allies. Tingyun’s buffs are highly effective, with the flexibility to spice up a personality’s ATK, flat injury, and funnel some power to assist a personality use their final extra typically. We’ll pair Tingyun with a number of the finest hyper carries within the sport who can finest make the most of this Foxian’s nice buffs. Listed below are a number of the finest staff comps for Tingyun in Honkai: Star Rail.
- Jing Yuan: Jing Yuan is a 5-star Lightning Eruditon character who offers some insane AoE injury, whereas additionally sustaining some sturdy single-target injury as properly. Tingyun is a superb associate for Jing Yuan as she is ready to buff each Jing Yuan’s assaults and his Lightning Lord ally. Moreover, Tingyun can refill Jing Yuan’s power, which permits him to make use of his Final, which permits him to realize extra stacks for his Lightning Lord.
- Seele: Seele is likely one of the strongest hyper carries within the sport, and Tingyun is often paired with one other Concord character (resembling Bronya or Asta) to raise Seele’s injury even greater. As a profit, Seele could be very talent level hungry, and working extra utility characters provides Seele the liberty to continuously use her talent.
- Bailu or Natasha: Operating a healer is usually essential for Tingyun. This character is somewhat squishy, so ensuring that she will be able to keep alive is crucial so your DPS unit can make the most of her buffs. In a pinch, you may also use March seventh or Gepard as a defensive choice.
With the following pointers in thoughts, take into account these staff comps:
- Jing Yuan / Bailu or Natasha / Tingyun / Asta
- Seele / Bronya / Tingyun / Bailu or Natasha
- Dan Heng / Welt / Tingyun / Bailu or Natasha
Honkai: Star Rail is on the market now.