Whereas loads of individuals use apps like Lutris, Heroic and Bottles there’s additionally Minigalaxy which is a devoted launcher only for GOG on Linux. The neighborhood doing what GOG do not huh? A brand new launch went up just lately with some fairly huge new options. Nonetheless managing to maintain all of it easy although, with a reasonably good wanting solution to obtain your video games and DLC.
A few of what’s new in model 1.2.0 / 1.2.1 contains:
- Break up recreation info and properties into totally different home windows.
- Add checklist view.
- Enable DLC to be queued up for downloading.
- All the time use cached DLC icons and thumbnails.
- Cache info covers.
- Enable setting wine executable per recreation.
- Add GameMode help.
- Add MangoHud help.
- Add possibility to make use of Winetricks.
- Present proportion when hovering over obtain progress bar.
- Add choice to disable replace test per recreation.
- Add discussion board, GOG Database and PCGamingWiki URLs to recreation info.
- Record style as unknown in recreation info when none is discovered.
- Enhance error dealing with upon API errors.
- Add Greek, Spanish, Norwegian Bokmål, Czech and Romanian translations.
- Numerous bug fixes.
Seems like a reasonably nice launch!