Screenshot by PC Invasion
Arueshalae is a recruitable companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Whereas she has renounced her demonic nature and turned to Desna for steering, you possibly can, ultimately, convey her again to the darkish facet. Right here’s our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous information that can assist you corrupt Arueshalae and get her again in your social gathering.
Be aware: For extra data, try our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous guides and options hub.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Easy methods to corrupt Arueshalae and get her again
Act 4: Turning Arueshalae to the Darkish Aspect
You may corrupt Arueshalae in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous by doing her companion quest in Act 4 and making a selected alternative. This entails the next:
- Full her earlier companion quests in Act 3 (i.e., Borrowed Desires and Arueshalae Imprisoned).
- You most likely shouldn’t romance her. The method could be moot since Corrupted Arueshalae will finish subsequent romance flags and lovey-dovey endings for good.
- In Act 4, you’ll get the Desires in Destroy quest. Do the duty and speak to Arueshalae afterward to enter her dream world. When offered with dialogue selections, select the evil choices:
- The primary one is: “You’re a demon, too, and there’s no escaping that.” This reply is ok as it’s.
- Should you select different replies and burn down the objects, you possibly can nonetheless choose: “Burn it down! Destroy all the things that continues to be of your dream!”
Both method, Arueshalae will settle for that her true nature can’t be modified. She’ll then go away your social gathering for the remainder of Act 4.
Act 5: The place to Discover Corrupted Arueshalae
You’ll have an opportunity to re-recruit Corrupted Arueshalae in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous come Act 5. Be sure that to find the Place of Execution, which is within the northwestern portion of the world map. The closest landmarks are Pulura’s Fall and Ineluctable Jail.
When you’re there, you’ll meet with Arueshalae, who appears to have gathered her personal small demon military. Reply with: “Aren’t you bored of this gap? You may rejoin my social gathering if you would like.”
- She’ll solely be a part of you for those who selected the Demon, Lich, Trickster, or Legend Mythic Paths. She’ll even make it easier to take out her former cohorts.
- The goody-two-shoes Angel, Azata, and Gold Dragon are out of the query, as is the Satan (the construction and guidelines are disliked by Demons). Should you don’t meet the Mythic Path requirement, you’ll haven’t any alternative however to assault and remove her.
Be aware 1: This space has a chest that comprises the slabs/plates wanted for the Secrets and techniques of Creation: Legacy of the Ancients puzzle.
Be aware 2: Is it actually price recruiting Corrupt Arueshale in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous? In all probability not. Once you do get her again, she’s leveled up, with some actually horrible feats/construct.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is offered by way of Steam.