Screenshot by PC Invasion
Arueshalae is among the companions who can be a part of your get together in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. This demonic succubus has realized the error of her methods and has turned to Desna’s gentle. Whereas she struggles along with her true nature, she would possibly even fall in love together with your character. Right here’s our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Arueshalae romance information that can assist you full all the required checks for the best final result.
Observe: For extra info, try our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous guides and options hub.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Learn how to romance Arueshalae
Beginning the Arueshalae romance
Arueshalae will be romanced by female and male characters. There are two methods to begin the Arueshalae romance in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, relying on if you recruited her:
- Act 2: Drezen (Azata) – This requires you to unlock the Azata Mythic Path in Act 1. Then, throughout Act 2, you’ll have to search out a few hidden gadgets within the Misplaced Chapel’s Shrine of Desna. While you meet Arueshalae in Drezen Jail, you’ll have the Azata dialogue choice. Observe this up with: “I see a spark of the sunshine of Elysium in you. You’re lovely.”
- Act 3: Greengates (any) – Assuming you didn’t get her in Act 2, you’ll wish to proceed exploring in Act 3 till the Greengates location is found. You’ll encounter Arueshalae as soon as extra. Be sure that certainly one of your responses is: “And miss the prospect to see your magnificence…”
Normal Ideas: Be Type and Don’t be a Perv
Arueshalae’s flags are all contextual. Some are fairly clear, whereas others will go away you guessing in case you tousled:
- Be form and thoughtful – In most different interactions, you’ll need the type and thoughtful responses when she’s round.
- Do her companion quests – Borrowed Desires (Act 3), Arueshalae Imprisoned (Act 3), Desires in Spoil (Act 4), Time to Assume (Act 4), and What Do You Dream Of (Act 5) are tied to the romance.
- A bit of sunshine flirting is okay – After recruiting her, she’ll sit back close to Desna’s Shrine in Drezen. You possibly can joke along with her about getting a kiss and ask about how demons have intercourse, however that’s that. If you happen to do exhaust most optimistic/inquisitive dialogue choices, you’ll see two further responses: “Love is a superb feeling” -> Gently contact Arueshalae’s fingers.
- However don’t be a sexy perv – She’s a succubus who’s afraid that her lustful nature will trigger her to kill once more. Ergo, something that retains you nudging her to have intimate contact and get frisky will make her reject your advances, resulting in failure.
- Hold her round – Naturally, you’ll need her in your get together all all through. By no means inform her to depart, exit on her personal, or keep alone for good.
Act 3 Flags: Areelu’s Lab and Wintersun
To make sure that the Arueshalae romance in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is heading in the right direction, you’ll must expertise two occasions that happen in Act 3.
- Areelu’s Lab – Convey Arueshalae with you and clear the dungeon. Upon exiting the hut, relaxation at camp (within the exterior space and never the world map). This results in a dream sequence.
- Wintersun – As common, have Arueshalae in your get together if you full the principle quest within the zone. Camp whereas in Wintersun and also you’ll get a dialog.
- Select the primary three responses, then observe it up by touching her hand and saying: “I’m actual, I swear it.”
- Don’t joke about going into your tent.
Act 3 Quest: Arueshalae Imprisoned
That is one other essential second that happens after the Borrowed Desires companion quest. Arueshalae will lock herself up in Drezen’s Jail. There are some responses right here that must be picked, and people who need to be averted:
- Keep away from the final choice the place you’ll inform her to remain in her cell.
- Keep away from the choices the place you inform her about satisfying needs.
- Later within the dialog, select the second, third, and fourth responses. A fifth will seem: “There’s no use in attempting to cover. I’ll be with you. I’ll enable you to.”
- If you happen to do the whole lot proper, Arueshalae shall be stunned because you’re not afraid of what she would possibly do. This ends the department with out a immediate out of your character (which suggests you succeeded).
Act 4 Flags: Decrease Metropolis Beggar and Ten Thousand Delights
To proceed the Arueshalae romance in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, you’ll need to get two particular encounters in Act 4 within the demon metropolis of Alushinyrra:
- Decrease Metropolis – There’s a beggar within the entrance of the Rotten Guttery. Persuade Arueshalae that giving alms is the precise factor to do.
- Ten Thousand Delights – While you first method the Ten Thousand Delights, Arueshalae will categorical her concern. Inform her it’s fantastic and enter the den. A fella will accost her, and you may inform him that she’s modified and has renounced evil.
Act 4 Quests: Desires in Spoil and Time to Assume
Finally, you’ll obtain the Desires in Spoil companion quest. Go to the situation and beat up the baddies. Simply ensure that your responses are akin to the nice/lawful varieties. After that, Arueshalae can have you enter her dream world as soon as extra. This time, you’ll need to burn the objects within the space, together with the desk as that’s the one manner you’ll end this half.
Observe: Regardless of the case could also be, keep away from the evil replies, as these will trigger her to revert to her corrupted type and go away your get together. Nonetheless, you may recruit Corrupted Arueshalae later within the sport.
As for Time to Assume, you need to get it after Desires in Spoil. You would possibly want to attend/relaxation for just a few days within the Nexus earlier than it pops up (don’t end Act 4 too quickly). When you get the search, speak to Arueshalae. Say that she wants somebody she will belief and that you just’ll assist. Contained in the dream world:
- Don’t kiss her. As an alternative, say that you just’ll guard her as she sleeps.
- When the phantoms seem, say nothing and don’t yell at them.
- Subsequent, say that she’ll make new recollections.
- When the spirit of the priestess seems, you may exhaust all dialogue choices, ending with: “How can I assist her discover redemption?”
- In the long run, say: “I like her and I wish to be along with her.”
Act 5 Quest: What Do You Dream Of?
With all the above completed, merely clear Act 4 and roam round in Act 5 till Arueshalae asks to speak to you. Converse with Anevia, then head to Drezen’s tavern and meet up with Arueshalae. Enter her dream world and also you’ll discover the lone desk there. If you happen to did the whole lot accurately for the Arueshalae romance in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, the determine that seems is your character, however your remaining get together members gained’t be there. It implies that the 2 of you may have fallen in love, whereas the opposite final result implies that you just obtained friendzoned.
Say that you just’ll construct a house and kiss her, all whereas battling the shadows. Again in the true world, accompany her to “someplace nobody will hassle us.” You’ll find yourself within the commander’s room within the Citadel, with flowers blooming throughout (assuming you went with the Azata Mythic Path).
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is offered through Steam.