The Plague Physician of Wippra will see you try to assist individuals however ignorance, superstition, and spiritual zeal will firmly get in your method. Developer Electrocosmos and writer Utility Methods Heidelberg have introduced it is releasing with Native Linux help on October fifth.
“The Plague Physician of Wippra is a brief point-and-click journey full of medical puzzles, medieval interval element, and exquisite, hand-drawn pixel artwork. Count on fascinating characters, a gripping story, and charming gameplay in a historic setting with up to date resonance.
Expertise a working day as medieval German plague physician Oswald Keller. Make diagnoses, prescribe remedies, and even carry out surgical procedure. You may additionally should face well-liked ignorance and stand as much as superstition. It is harmful work, but it surely’s your solely likelihood at discovering the reason for the Black Demise.”
- Moody medieval setting with plausible characters.
- Wealthy environment and nuanced storytelling.
- Attractive, painterly, low-res pixel artwork.
- Puzzles with real-life historic and medical context.
- Selections matter and drive the story, with a number of endings.
- The sensation of a retro journey in a contemporary presentation.
- Incorporates no unhealthy jokes (apparently).
At launch will probably be out there on GOG and Steam.