The narrative arc of Forspoken takes you to a number of areas of Athia. You’ll meet a number of characters, a few of whom are good and a few are downright evil. You’ll then sort out a slew of targets, culminating in pulse-pounding battles. So, what number of chapters are in Forspoken and what do these story beats entail? We focus on these subjects in our marketing campaign breakdown information.
Word: We’ll have a Forspoken guides and options hub quickly, so keep tuned. Likewise, please be reminded that the second half of this information incorporates spoilers.
Forspoken marketing campaign story information — What number of chapters in Forspoken?
No Spoilers: What Are the Chapters in Forspoken?
There are 13 chapters in Forspoken. To be clear, you may count on prolonged romps all throughout Athia in a few of these, whereas others are pretty brief (i.e., one even has a bunch of cutscenes solely). These are the chapters within the marketing campaign:
- Chapter 1: Attachments
- Chapter 2: Caught
- Chapter 3: The Interloper
- Chapter 4: What Should Be Carried out
- Chapter 5: May and Principal
- Chapter 6: Damned If You Do
- Chapter 7: The Hue Of Blue
- Chapter 8: The Reality Will Out
- Chapter 9: Breaking Level
- Chapter 10: None the Wiser
- Chapter 11: Forspoken
- Chapter 12: Awakening
- Chapter 13: Keeper of the Peace
As talked about in our recreation size information, you’ll in all probability spend round 15 hours in the event you’re specializing in the principle story. You’ll tack on dozens of hours extra in the event you plan on exploring each nook and cranny in Athia. Now, the above simply notes that names of the chapters. As for what each entails, we’ll add extra information beneath. Nonetheless, be forewarned that there are spoilers.
Spoiler Time: What Occurs in These Chapters?
We are able to break down the 13 chapters in Forspoken into a number of arcs. They’re interconnected, as you may count on from a role-playing recreation. Nonetheless, every grouping offers with a key goal:
- Intro: Chapters 1, 2 and three – These function the introductory chapters in Forspoken. You play as Frey, who lives in New York together with her cat Homer. She will get whisked away to the land of Athia. You’ll end up in Junoon and also you’ll obtain Earth Magic. Then, you’ll go to the town of Cipal (which has probably the most pointless stealth part within the historical past of video video games).
- Praenost: Chapters 4 and 5 – You’ll journey southeast to the area of Praenost. There, you’ll battle Tanta Sila to amass Hearth Magic.
- Interlude: Chapter 6 – You’ll be again in Cipal, and there’s a moderately corny occasion that’s taking place.
- Avoalet: Chapters 7, 8 and 9 – Frey will go to Avoalet to the south. That is the place you’ll battle Tanta Prav to acquire Water Magic. Additionally, Chapter 9 is hilariously brief. You’ll merely depart Avoalet and quick journey to Cipal to look at a cutscene.
- New York-ish: Chapter 10 – This takes place in an phantasm, which results in a boss battle towards the Mindless Savant.
- Level of No Return: Chapter 11 – The explanation I name this the purpose of no return is twofold:
- You’ll go to the area of Visoria within the southwest. There, you’ll lose your magic powers. As such, you don’t actually have a selection besides to proceed onward. Fortunately, you’ll regain them after a really time-consuming trek. You’ll additionally purchase Lightning Magic.
- One other draw back is that you simply’ll lose your “map ping” motion. Exploration would take a backseat because you may miss points-of-interest until you’re very near them. Your solely recourse is to progress additional to finish the marketing campaign.
- Finale: Chapter 12 – That is it, you’ll be going through the ultimate boss.
- Put up-Marketing campaign: Chapter 13 – And, when you’ve overwhelmed your foe, you’ll return to a fully-repaired Cipal. That is the post-campaign chapter in Forspoken. You’ll have the ability to sort out some sidequests and roam round to seize the opposite collectibles within the recreation world.
Forspoken is on the market by way of Steam.